Part time hacker, full time dad.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more
- 1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- In a skillet with a little olive oil over medium-high heat, brown on both sides until golden.
- Set chicken in a baking dish.
- Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put two on each chicken breast.
- Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350°F for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with spaghetti, garlic bread and a nice green salad.