Let the sauce simmer as long as you can!
- 1 pint of Heavy Cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
- Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and Garlic powder. Simmer this for 15 - 20 minutes on low. You may wish to season with a little salt and pepper.
- I have done this with half and half, but we prefer the heavy cream. But I wouldn't try it with plain milk.