Part time hacker, full time dad.
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 (12 oz) package chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, mix with a whisk, and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Mix together both sugars, salt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and pour melted butter mixture over.
- Beat well.
- Add each egg separately, beating until creamy.
- Add flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time while beating.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour in a covered bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Drop cookies by large rounded tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.